Utopic Idea

I would like to register here some ideas that i had recently...
One of future applications and we'll see that is the evolution of contact lists of our cellphones. The design of contacts lists haven't changed and the differences are not very visible by the implementation of one device to another. What i propose it's to creat a new type of contact lists by making it using a lot of inovations agregated to then.
What we can do:
** Using the power of notifications manager.. We can see when a friend of the contact list is near by and the device notifies us when it happens.
** Maybe we can know where our friends are by using some maps integrated with our device that tells where our location is.
** We can send messages like SMS, E-mails, Send archives easily with our contacts.
** We can share our contacts lists and we can create like a social contact list networks and see if me and my friends have the same friends
** We can put profiles or photos to improve our contact list making it more interesting.

I have other ideas but that's it for now....

I was thinking maybe with the android sdk we can create applications that can connect Gmail, Google Calendar, orkut at one place. Like We can receive e-mails and the device tells us (pop-up notifications) that a e-mail received (same as in the deskop). We can receive, read , upload and navigate at the orkut and maybe see my friends are at the moment and with google calendar i can see my tasks and my agenda or to-do lists anytime with my device.
As you can see.. with android we can transform a device in a real Google Phone ! hehehe I thinks it's one of the goals of the Android and Google Team.

Let's wait and look foward to upcoming news!

0 comentários:

top